Tuesday, December 14, 2010

True Nature

Igor went out skiing in the woods when all of a sudden.
This was an opportunity too good to miss.

Igor quickly pulled out his sniper rifle.
Really taking his time aiming it at the target.

"There..."















BANG!!!













Igor quickly skis over too see if he did hit anything with his shot.


















"Oh yes! It's definitely not a miss"
"I just have to follow the blood trail in the snow to find the bastard" Igor said, and I could tell by the tone of his voice just how excited he was.



















"Lots of blood, we're close now!"
















....and...























..Igor found his prey.
"WIN!!"
"I will put this one on my wall back home. It's my first ever kill."
You just couldn't doubt how satisfied this assassin droid sounded while saying that.

1 comment: