Friday, December 3, 2010

Negative Energy.

After noticing the melancholy Igor was suffering from I decided to do a check up on his system.

I think I found soucre of the problem.
There was a huge sick component that that polluted his thoughts.
A picture of the droid confronting the problem.
Igor says: "Stay away from sick components kids!"

After that Igor said that he wanted to try out  the new giant treadmill.
Igor said that treadmills must be the stupidest things ever.
"You run but you don't get anywhere, whats the deal about that? Bah!"

But Igor got all worked up when I told him about the plans I have arranged for him.
He quickly ran away and just shortly after he yelled:
"HEY! You know? This is going to be..."
"...EPIC!"

1 comment:

  1. Haha, underbart! Igor på ett löpband, jag säger då det.

    ReplyDelete