Monday, November 1, 2010

Small Droid On An Epic Mission.

---Transmission received---

This was the first thing I saw when I arrived to this planet.
It was horrible. Igor did not train me to deal with these monsters. Damn you Igor!
Anyway. This horrid creature was a bit annoying at first. But we got along very quickly.
And soon this furry tribe of local inhabitants would even help me in my search.
I started to investigate this place to see if there was anything that supported the intel about a sith lord being here.
I found some very disturbing plans. I most surely believe that it was plans for building a new Death Star.
I hope Igor can help me with all this technical mumbo jumbo.

It was a vast space to search but I found an icy cave where they had some weird fuel that contained very low alcohol rate.
I tried to ruin it but the containers were just to hard to break open.
This was also in the same cave. Knox. Knox. Is this where the keep all the gold?
I couldn't tell. These containers were sealed shut and I was not able to open them even with the help of my blaster.

All of a sudden I heard some splashing noise, and I decided to check out what was causing it.
It came from a separate sector in this huge complex.
I enabled the assassin droid special stealth mode and crawled up on what seemed to be a helipad of some sort.

And there he was! I had located this sought after sith lord.






.











..











...











It was with as much caution I could gather, that I snuck away to a place where he would not find me.

After this cleaning ritual he just put himself through, I stalked him some more. I really wanted to see what he was up to.

This is him working on a huge mainframe. He was probably ordering parts to the Death Star we think he's building.

I still was not 100 percent sure that he was the sith lord we're after, so when he went to sleep I made a decision to go through his personal belongings.
Could it be?





Wait for it..





...wait for it..




YES!

It is  the dreaded Sith Lord K.


Oh My F*cking Holy Assembler!

I must make contact with Igor as soon as possible!

---Transmission Ended---




[writers note: A huge thank you goes out to the one person who took all these pictures. I am truly grateful.]

1 comment: