Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recharged Power.

Today was the day when Igor returned from his visit to the Space Needle.

And he also brought something home with him.
This is the vision of Igor ruling the post apocalyptic world.
Igor's new friend Craig sent this amazing photo with Igor.
It's really something else to see live and not through a computer screen I can tell you that.
There's a really glossy metallic feeling about the background almost reminiscent of a 3D-picture.
Like I said. Amazing.
This is something I must frame and hang on my wall.

Igor was tired after the long trip and I believe that he suffers from jetlag.
Anyway, after posing for this picture, Igor went straight to his recharge station to take what he called a 'power nap'.

1 comment:

  1. Den bilden skulle säkert passa som fototapet. Grymt duktig fotograf!

    ReplyDelete