Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wrapped in Plastic.

A while ago, me and Igor sat down and looked what ebay had to offer.
I can tell you that there are lots of things that both me and my little partner in crime would like to get our hands on.

But we both decided that we did not want to buy something without thinking it through.
So we did not buy anything that day.
Or that's what I told Igor anyway. Because when he was busy doing some assassin droid stuff, I put a winning bid on something that I thought he'd appreciate.


Some days later.


One day when we got home from work there was a mysterious letter laying on the hall carpet.
"Seems to be addressed to me" said Igor with a suspicious tone.
"Well you better open it then" I  told him, knowing exactly what the letter contained.
"Looks empt... hey wait! There is something in here"
And just a couple of seconds later he jumped out with this.
"Oboy, oboy, oboy, oboy!"
Oh, yes, that was one excited droid there.
"Oh my god! OH MY FRAKKING GOD!" He yelled after he had(not so gently) removed the covering plastic.
"YOU DIDN'T?!"



To be continued...

1 comment: