Friday, October 15, 2010

Project: Cloning.

Igor came to me with a list of things he needed in a project of his.
Since it was a quite modest list of demands I decided that I'd help him out.

He said that it was things and materials he needed for some molding.
So I bought some really cheap stuff at the supermarket and thought he'd notice.

But he didn't.
This is Assassin droid Igor posing with a piece of pink clay.
"Take lots of pictures, this will be epic!". His words, not mine.

He the filled me in on his what he was about to do. And I do have to admit that his plan was a bit exciting.
"I'm doing it now! Darn you if you don't take pictures!"

A faceplant later:
"Mmmppff."
"Mmmm."
"Pftmm!"
"Unnnhhh?"
"UNNNHHH???"

Since I had no idea of what he's was saying I just played along and said "yes".



.




..





...



It was about here that I started to worry about Igor getting enough air.




.




But I soon realised that he's a droid and have no lungs.




.




But just to be sure I poked him.
I think he was asleep.
He says that he was awake.
I have my doubts about the amount of truth in that statement.

Here's the finished pattern we used.
Igor filled the pattern with some acrylic paint, and then we let it be for a couple of days.


One day Igor was calling for my attention from the kitchen. And this is what he had to show me:
He extracted the mold and glued it to a magnet and then painted it.

I was impressed.
And thought that it would look good on my fridge.
But Igor said that he had already decided that he was going to send it to a friend of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment