Monday, October 3, 2011

Imperial Slugs.

So.


Igor asked me why I haven't kept his blog up to date on his adventures while he's being away.


The answer is simple.

Pro-freaking-crastination.

My little robot said that he knew just the cure for that.
He told me we had to make a small trip because he had something very important to show me.
He said that he had found the most sought after spaceship ion the galaxy.

Curious as I am I thought it was worth leaving the couch for a day.

When we arrived to the place Igor told me about, this is what I saw.
I really couldn't see just how and why this possibly could be the most sought after spaceship, or even a spaceship at all, in the galaxy.

But Igor told me that I should look just a tad bit closer.


So I did.


"See, I told this was it"


Wow. It took me about an hour to convince, a then very disappointed, Igor, that this wasn't the ship we were looking for.

The ship we're looking for is called Millennium Falcon. It has a double n in millennium.
So close, but yet so far away.

1 comment: